Monday, June 09, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!!

My sweet baby girl is growing up right before my eyes! She graduated from Junior K this past Tuesday. She has learned so much through out the year. She knows her colors, can count, write her name..first and last, can say the alphabet and even write it. I know we will have to continue to work with her over the summer so she is fresh for her big day in Kindergarten! I just can believe it, my baby girl a kindergartner. Just yesterday Will was running all the red lights in Jacksonville on a rainy morning to get me to the hospital to have our little girl. UHHH, she has been a blessing! Before I know it , she will be off to college! Shesh

BUZZZZZZZ
Uncle Bry helping out! He is wonderful with the kids. And don't they look cute with their matching outfits!

She can sing I tell ya!

During the clapping she kept mouthing , clap clap.

My hamburger.
She was shaking and grooving the entire time!

No more pictures please..
Jackie Rose and her teacher Ms. Willsher
Don't they look like they are up to something.. buzz buzz.

post signature


0 comments: