Sunday, June 26, 2011



POOR BABY

My little man got his tonsils and adenoids taken out plus they removed an ear tube that was stuck. He isnt feeling well and it breaks my heart! Daddy is taking off mon/tues to be with him and I am hoping to be able to take the rest of the week off w/ him. I just hate seeing him feel so yucking. he isnt eating and trying to keep fluids in him seems to be an impossible task! he is also running a fever, which isnt making me happy, especially if you know his history of febrile seziures! UHHHH, if you can send some prayers his way i would soooo appreciate them!

post signature

5 comments:

smith said...

Thanks for posting some fun pictures. I copied them on my blog.


Wedding Photographer Melbourne

binboy said...

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck!


Weight loss treatment

jessy said...

It was quite useful reading, found some interesting details about this topic. Thanks….
web design company india

Atlas Equipments said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I should check things out.

- Small Tar Sprayers | Floater cum Trowel Machine | Small Bitumen Sprayers

Unknown said...

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck! Nehru suit online