Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Sweet Baby boy!

Thats right, I am on my tummy!

I am a Dancer!


Look at me!



My baby is growing up!








I had to tell everyone that my little man is growing up too fast! Friday he rolled over for the first time! I can't believe how fast little babies grow up! It was only three months ago he came into this world and brightened our lives! I am in awe with how much love and joy i have for this little man! He has been such a joy and blessing in my families lives! Will has been in Japan the fast week, and I swear once he gets home he wont recognize how big baby Willie has gotten! Its amazing!

On another note, I have been working on ME and my attitude while Will has been gone. It will be two weeks by the time he gets home. I feel so bad, because I have been so crazy the past three months. Its been a big adjustment for me to have two children. I love them dearly but when your getting no sleep , and the baby never stops crying ,,,, that's enough to drive anyone mad! Luckily I have figured out a patterned that is working well for me and the kids. Thank the good Lord for that one. I pray everyday for the strength and guidance I need to be a better wife and mother... and I think its finally paying off!!


I forgot to mention Jackie Rose had her second dance recital last week. Her daddy missed out on that too. Boo Hoo. She was amazing. I recorded the entire thing, and in the middle of the dance she runs up to me and says... " Mommy I gotta go poo poo". Wouldn't be my daughter if she didn't have something funny to say! Enjoy the pictures.

1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Tell your kids to quit growing until their Aunt Sarah finally gets to see them in a few weeks! I can't believe we will be flying to Virginia 1 month from TODAY!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I've been praying for you that you will get in a routine and start feeling better about YOU. You're a trooper to handle everything so well!! Love ya girl. :)