Thursday, May 03, 2007

Jackie's Big Day!

Jackie Rose is three and half and has never had a hair cut! We always had an excuse that her Daddy was at war and that we would trim it when he got home. Well two deployments later and she still hadn't gotten her hair cut. Will just wasn't ready.

Since moving back to Virginia Jackie has been exposed to hair cuts because of her cousin Junior. He is always getting his hair cute and Jackie seemed ready and willing to finally trim her hair. One again there were excuses, Daddy was off to California, Japan, and North Carolina. We needed to video it , so we had to get a video camera. Long story short. It was my birthday and we were spending it together as a family. I said lets get Jackie's haircut. Its time. Will of course had to point out we didn't have the video camera. Oh well we had a camera and that was good enough for me. So I hope you enjoy the pictures of my daughter getting her first haircut. I cant believe how big my baby really is. She is such a joy in our lives. I thank God everyday for giving her to us.




What's this place?


Ok, I am not liking this at all!


Don't let go of me Mommy!

That wasn't to bad......right?

No turning back now!



I can get used to this!

Uh, Mom I cant see...


That's right, I am gorgeous!







1 comments:

the thorntons said...

So GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how grown up she it. And how adorable are those leggings with her little skirt?! Are you kidding me?!? :)