Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Alleluia!!

I dont know what else to say but Alleluia Pumkin graduated! Yes I speak the truth the untrainable dog is trainable! Pumking finshed up her doggy classes and passed! Amen! You can see improvement but we still have a ways to go. Will said she listend to everything he said during class time. But once he got home it wasnt that easy. You can see that she has calmed a little bit. I even let her stay out of her cage the passed four days while I went out on my errands. But last night wasnt a good night for our Pumking. I thought man I will buy her a sweet doggy bed. She seemed to love it and layed it in. But when I had left her for a few hours to go out I came back to only pieces of doggy bed everywere. I was so sad! Then this morning Willie took Pumkin for her for her morning walk and when I woke up, 2 hours later, she had eaten a hole in our carpet . UHHHHHH. I tell you I was finally loving on this little dog and she goes and eats my bed I bought her and then my carpet... on my stairs by the way so everyone will see it. UHHHHHHH. What can you do. Lets just say Will is going to be signing her up for part TWO of doggy classes!

Look at her,,, isnt she so cute!





0 comments: