Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Illinois here we come.....

It was that time of year again. Our annual Alexander Family Reunion is always the first weekend of every August. I tell you I am always looking forward to traveling to see all of my family! I swear we all start planning the day after the reunion for the following year! We had a blast, we went to Chicago and ate deep dish pizza, went to the American girl doll store were Jackie got her doll that looks just like her, we saw a Jack Hammers baseball game were my sister Debbie was hung by Velcro on a wall ... long story short on that one is if she were to catch a ball she would have won a car... not balls came here way boo hoo, we went to a water park, Will and Jackie went to a race track, and finally us gals learned to make hair bows! It was a great week. I dont want to forget to mention we also went to the grave yard to see my Grandma Alexander. It was on her death bed she wished our family would stay close.. and from there our family reunion came about. My Grandmother was the rock of our family. I miss her so much. I am always so overwhelmed with emotion every time I go visit her grave. Its as if she died yesterday. I was able to show Jackie Rose were she got the Rose in her name of my grandma's tomb stone. It may sound strange to some but it meant alot, I think Jackie understood.

I didnt take many pictures, sorry. I have fallen off the band wagon. I just wanted to finally update my blog. Next will be pictures of my sweet baby boy. He has gotten so big.. and I have a few surprises to show everyone... so keep a look out.


Willies firt airplane ride!

My sweet little man!


Jackie Rose trying to watch tv.




I love my family... I am so blessed.




0 comments: