Friday, November 21, 2008

ANYTHING FOR MY PRINCESS!!!

We had Jackie's special day celebration at the House of Bounce! Jackie was counting the days down till we got to play with her friends! We all had a blast. Not sure who had more fun, the kids , all 29 of them,,,, yes i said 29,,, or the parents! It was so much fun! Jackie had a blast, and we even had a sleep over with her bestest buddy, Lily, that same night. Boy were we tired! Church rolled around before we new it! Any who, we partied hard, and my sweet baby had the time of her life! Which is all her daddy and I wanted! Willie had a blast too. Boy that boy has some energy. I think he could have went all night long!


My cupcakes,,, I am so proud of this picture!














































































Willie lovin' Charlie to death..











Priceless,,, I love my babies!

Man she is beautiful.

All she does,, lick the icing!

My sweet new nephew... isn't he so handsome! He has teeth already too, 4 months old. What a man! Can't wait for anything. Tee hee hee.


My sun loves to dance.


post signature


3 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie! What a fun party...and, can I have a cupcake! They look YUMMY! :)

the thorntons said...

She is NOT 5 already!!! If she's five, then I'm OLD. And tell me you didn't make those cupcakes...they are adorable!! I miss you guys so much and feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I miss your kiddos too! I'm having guilt issues that I haven't seen my godson in so long!

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

I can't believe she is five!!! It seems like just yesterday we watched Nemo and Dora a thousand times a day (not to mention in the car). Time is going by way to quick!!!! We miss you guys!