Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABY BOY!

WILLIE EATING LUNCH AT AUNT PENNY'S YESTERDAY.


Today my sweet boy turns 2. I can not believe how time has flown on by. He is talking so much these days. My favorite is when he is MOM, I'M Happy... it sounds so cute to hear his little voice! To celebrate will are talking him to his favorite place,,, chuckie cheeses! What a year of change this has been. On the 9Th, it marked a year from his first seizure. But thankfully , since we have gotten it under control, he has only had 2 . They say he will grow out it by 5 or 6 , and for that I am grateful. My boy is so tall, runs around like a wild man, and loves so deeply! I love you baby boy! It has been a pleasure having you in my life. Even when you are "ON" all day long! You are blessing to our family! Happy 2ND Birthday sweetie!









post signature

1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Happy Birthday Willie Man!! You are growing up so fast, and I hate that I've missed seeing you turn 2. I know you bring your Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sister so much joy, and I REALLY want you to talk them into bringing you to Texas soon, OK?! Love you!!