Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Look who turned 2!!!



Life seems to pass me by allot these days! My son celebrated his 2nd birthday on the 22nd and I am not just posting about it! We , once again, went to his favorite hang out, Chuckie Cheeses! He had a blast. We hung out with family, played tons of games, ate lots of yummy pizza, and ate the best cupcakes made with love by my sis Penny.


I cant believe my little man is 2. He has grown so much this past year. He is talking so much. I cant wait to see what the next few months will bring! We have fun playing. And he loves his "sissy". We are so blessed. Will bought Willie a basket ball hoop. Man oh Man he loves it!
(i will post pictures when i get some of him playing that!)

Happy birthday little man!




Willie loves to dance.



His Thomas cupcakes.

Don't eat the train!


He loves his drink!


My sister is "baking" number 5.... super mom!

Daddy's little stud.


post signature


2 comments:

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Were did the time go? It seems like yesterday Willie and Jace were infants...They grow way to quick. Happy Birthday Willie!!!!

Jessica and Matt said...

Hey! What a sweet guy - happy birthday to him and his cute messy face!! It looks like you forgot to leave your email address on the comment you left about my changing my blog to private... so I'll be happy to include you, but I think I need your email address.

Thanks!
Jessica