Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY,, GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!!

Well, Willie and Jackie stayed home yesterday. Willie had a rash, which the doctor said was an allergic reaction to something. Jackies allergies are just kicking her butt. So I went to show the day care my babies little rash , so they wouldn't worry. And look what i saw when i pulled up his shirt. OMG.... I freaked. I wanted to rush him to the ER. Got ahold of the doctor, and we decided he would come in for a shot. By the time we got there, his back was fine. Clear as could be. WTF, is what I thinking. Excuse my french. They say he has contact dermatitis. So no shot and mommy gets to re wash all of Willies cloths. My poor baby! Hopefully he still looks nice and white when I pick him up today!








post signature

0 comments: