Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NO more reality TV for me!


No more reality television for me! I loved loved loved Jon and Kate plus eight. I have watched that show since the beginning. After last night show, I will no long watch the show. I can’t even believe that I feel so affected by last night’s show. I was hoping and praying that the two would work out their problems, go to counseling, and talk to each other. Whatever it would take to work their way through their 8 months of madness. But turns out they aren’t going to work things out. And my heart breaks for those 8 kids. Not only do they have to come to grips with the pain of their parents not being together, they have to deal with the media and grieving in the public. Last night show said they were separating but turns out they are indeed divorcing. How sad, 10 years and 8 sweet children later, they aren’t even talking. I step back and look at my family and am grateful for our love for each other. I am not saying we are perfect. But I know that no matter what lay before us, we will get through it…. Those poor babies. Anyways I have given up on reality TV! Every time I get hooked, they end the show with the couple ending their relationship. If you ever get offered a realty TV show,, DON’T TAKE THE OFFER! Run…..

post signature

0 comments: