Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sleep Over Time!



My niece and nephew came and stayed the night Saturday night, so their parents could have a romantic getaway! It was so much fun. My kids just love Emma and Jack. We made cookies, colored, played games, took baths, and some...I wont mentioned the two names (girls though) stayed up and wanted to party all night. Here on some pics of the sleep over.



Dont ask me what Jackie is doing in this picture...

Shaping the cookies....


Emma saying cheese.


Emma with her letter E cookie she made.






Willie Loves his puzzles.


Jack saying Cheese.


Willie had to have a turn to say Cheese too.


Uncle Will getting everyone ready to go sleding.


Snow Bunnies.



Uncle Will kept the girls out a little too long!



post signature


1 comments:

Sara O said...

Thank you guys again! I love all the pix and I can tell you guys really enjoyed it too. We love you!! XOXO