Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Willie's 3rd Birthday!!!



I cant believe my baby turned 3. Time has just flown on by way to fast. Before I know it he will be in Kindergarten. UHHHH. This year we went all out for Willie. It was the first year he wasn't sick on his birthday. We invited all his little friends from school and home. He had a blast. We rented out this Jump Works place. We had tons of fun jumping , eating pizza, and of course eating cupcakes. He had the time of his life! And it was just the biggest blessing to see his happy HEATH LY face.





Jackie all dressed up.


Here comes Willie.



Isnt he handsome.


Me and my baby girl.


Charlie, Willie, and I.


I love the look here, everyone was singing and he made the funniest face.


Willie loves his daddy.


Re lighting the candle.


Me and Jack.


The king.


Friends.


All of Willies Buddies.


Jackie and Junior.


Crazy faces.























post signature


1 comments:

Natasha Gerber said...

hey, u dont know me but i came across ur blog as i was reading my friends. Just wanted to say congrats on the weight loss and ask how u did it? i need to lose some weight and am struggling cause of being mom, wife and working fulltime, maybe u can give me some good advice, thanks