Friday, March 30, 2007

2 MONTHS OLD!!


Well little Willie is officially two months old. My how time flies. That just means I haven't slept in two months, not wonder I am so moody these days! It was time for little Willies 2 month check up. I had forgotten there were going to be shots involved! What was I thinking! I told Will to just stay at work, that my mom and I would go and get him checked out! Little did I remember , the shots were soon to come. Willie weighs 10 pounds and is now 24 inches long. He is getting bigger by the day! I love him so much. You can imagine , looking at the pictures, how bad I felt for my little man. But he was a champ. Once I got to hold him, he was all better. Of course I had to blame it all on his Maimie!



Maimie holding her little man


Whats going on, I am in a room full of boobies and no one is giving me any milk!


That's NOT milk....


OK , that hurt, but I am a man. OK, OK,,, I am a man, but that hurt !




Some one save me!!! Please



That's the LAST time I go to the doctors with my Mommy!





1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Ouch!! I can't believe you're such a mean Mommy that you made him get shots! His Aunt Sarah feels his pain! I would've passed out...he's pretty tough. :)