Friday, March 30, 2007

MY LITTLE FISH!!!


My daughter LOVES the water! She is just like her Mommy and Daddy! We have her in swim lessons and she just loves them. Her cousin, Rich as he likes to be called now, is in her lessons with her. I think they cause a bit of trouble when you pair the two up! Ha Ha. She graduated from level one preschool. Hope you enjoy her pictures. She takes to the water just like a little fish! Gotta love her!








That's right, I got my diploma!


Look at me hold my breath!

Nothing is to cold for me,, 1 ,,2,,3,, here I go!


Who needs a life guard! I can handle these waters!




Ok, OK, I will follow the rules, my hand is on the side!




I am just too cute for worlds!







My swim coach. She is so nice, and helps me!







2 comments:

Penny Habib said...

loved the underwater picture....hated the torture picture of my little baby!!!

the thorntons said...

I can't wait to see Jackie Rose! She sounded so grown up on the phone the other day. Her Uncle Ryan would be proud that she's such a little fish in the water!