Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Four month shots just SUCK!!!!

My sweet little boy had his four month check up today! He will be 5 months on the Thursday, but you know the military. That's when we were able to get an appointment. So I brought my mom and dad along with me to the doctors. I figured I could use some help grocery shopping afterwards. Willie is 26.5 inches long, his head is 16.5, and he weighed in at 13.10. He is only in the 25th percentile for weight. The doctor said he was just fine. He is just a super tall petite baby. She said he should be about 17 pounds at his 6 month apt. I have started him on solids so I am hoping that helps to fill his little tummy. Hope you enjoy the pictures. My poor little man was a trooper!


I can drink this,, shots by the mouth. What a great idea!
Mommy, why am I on this table, and why are you taking a picture?
Mommy, why is Mamie holding my arms?

Hey man that hurts! You just try to get my legs again!

Can I just have a moment to breath, Please!

You people are killing me! Come on!

1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Stop sticking my precious godson with needles!! Goodness gracious...that makes me want to cry. What a tough boy! He is so cute. I miss him!!