Sunday, June 03, 2007

Going to the Synagogue and she's gonna get married!!

Well maybe not the Synagogue but close enough. This past Tuesday my dearest friend got engaged to the love of her life, Alan. ( Tuesday just happened to be my 8 year wedding anniversary!) Rachel and I have been talking about the moment she would get married since we were in college. What colors she would like, what kind of dress she would wear, and were she would have the big day. All we needed was her prince charming. He finally came and now they are going full force ahead! With only four months to plan, October 7th to be exact, Rach and her mom looked at a venue and wedding dress all in one day! We think she may have found what she was looking for in both places!!! I was lucky enough to meet up with her when she was trying on dresses. I walked in the bridal shop and she had a dress on. I looked at her and just started to cry. I even made her cry,,, good job Robin! She was breathtaking. I swear that dress was hand made just for her! I wont give any details on it just in case its the one... but man oh man she looked like a bride! I am so grateful to be able to be here to help her celebrate this joyous moment in her life! I am looking forward to all the special memories we will make in the months ahead. Congratulations Rachel and Alan!!!


Hey, I cant see that thing is blinding me!!

They all look so pretty!!!

Ok, I will buy them all!!



1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Congratulations Rachel!! Please tell her that I'm so excited for her & that I'm sure she'll be a beautiful bride. YAY!!