Monday, October 22, 2007

Need I say more?


Alex, Junior , and Jackie






Jackie's 4th Birthday with her school buddies..







Now that Jackie is in school she has made so many new friends. I couldn't wait to invite them all to her 4th birthday party. She was so cute too. I went to school and handed her the invites to put in every ones cubbys. She was so excited. Then Saturday came and all her friends showed up at Chuckie Cheeses, she had a smile from ear to ear. My baby is growing up, and I am just trying to slow things down so that I can remember every special moment in my girls life. She had so much fun, and her daddy and I had a blast watching her with all her new friends.







Jackie and her Strawberry Shortcake cake. Lilly and Jackie








Uncle Bryan and Emma





What a Daddy's Boy











Jackie and Lilly





Jackie and her friend Rachel.




The O'Connells




Carley , Jackie and Lilly.







Jackie and her friends.




Emma and I , I love this picture.




Thats right, I am eating pizza too!




Penny and Junior




Uncle Bry saved the day. Jackie wouldn't leave his lap with Chuckie around.




Jackie and Lauryn, BFF's forever.




Carley and Jackie.




Yes, its my little man sporting his new hair cut!





1 comments:

the thorntons said...

She can NOT be 4...it's just not possible that my little Jackie Rose is 4. UGH!! That party makes me laugh because Ryan is terrified of a group of 4 year olds at Chuck E Cheese. It's his worst nightmare! Tell Jackie to stop growing up so fast.

Oh, and YOU have got to quit posting so many events all at once. You're wearing me out!! Spread it out a little so that I have something to read everyday at work. HA HA! Love & miss you!!