Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Family , Friends, Turkey Trots, and full Bellies!


Enjoying the Run!



Praise the lord, We finished!




What a cute family ! Final score Robin 37.55, Kathy 37.56 , Will &kids and injured foot 32.53

The ladies, plus one cute lookin' man after the race!










Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!







This Thanksgiving we celebrated at Bryan and Sara's new townhouse! What a wonderful meal they prepared! Will, Kathy, Willie, Jackie Rose, Sara, Emma , and I all did the Chantilly Turkey Trot! It was a 5k or a 2 mile walk. Will, Kathy , the kids and I ran the race. While Sara and her family walked. It was rough I tell you. You may think 3 miles isn't to far but if you aren't a runner man it can kick your butt! But I made it over that finish line! I was so proud! But man I was yelling and screaming the entire run! I have to get in gear for my 1/2 marathon in 6 months! Say lots of prayers for me!! Lord knows I will need them!









Don't eat it all with out us man~



Turkey man himself!


























Sara's mom made these cute place cards for everyone!

Bryan, Sara, Emma, and Baby O #2:)

Congrats Guys!

0 comments: