Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy 65th Birthday Daddy!

What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday ,,, with family! I am so thankful to have the chance to live in VA so that I can help my family celebrate their birthdays. We all went to Carabbas for dinner and man we were stuffed! Dad and mom were so happy to be surrounded by all of their children. My dad is a wonderful , loving , and caring man! He has taught me to be opened minded, to care for others, to love family and God, to always remember to try my hardest. Man I love you daddy. Your the best! Hope you had a great birthday, I know we had fun celebrating your special day with you!















Daddy and Jackie Rose. She had doe on her noise .. funny.

2 comments:

the thorntons said...

I better see pics of my godson meeting Santa really soon!! I bet that was precious. Hope your daddy had a happy birthday! Love & miss ya!! :)

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Love the Christmas card! Time to update!!!! It is December!!!