Friday, December 21, 2007

2nd Annual Holiday Cookie Exchange!

Since moving back to Va last year I have started my own tradition. I have thrown my very own cookie exchange. The past two holiday seasons I have had about 12 of my closet friends and family join me in some holiday cheer, and of course good eatin'! Everyone bakes their hearts out, making 6 cookies per guest and 12 cookies for the table for sampling! Next year I think we will move to 3 cookies per guest to cut back on the baking. But man, eating great cookies is always a great time in my book. I love getting together with all my ladies! Everyone means so much to me and well, any excuse I can get to spend time with them, I will use it! I took some pictures with my moms camera, so once i get those I will post those too!!!! Happy holidays!


1 comments:

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! I am getting hungry just thinking about it!!!!