Friday, December 21, 2007

Charlie is finally here!

My sister finally had her baby December 12th! She gave birth to her forth child, Charles Alexander Savage Habib! He is a doll baby and is so small, weigh in at 7 pounds 1 ounce. My sister Debbie and I were able to be in the room with Penny and Richard. It was absolutely amazing. I mean I have had two children of my own, but being in the room, watching someone give birth was a totally different experience. I couldn't believe my own eyes. What an amazing moment to share with my two best friends. Charlie came into the world with only 3 pushes. Guess my sis is a pro! Anyways , if you ever get the chance to watch someone close to you have a baby, do it! I still am in awe of the beauty of birth, and that little mans life! I broke my camera, so I don't have any pictures on my puter to down load for you all. I am waiting for everyone to email me so and up they will go for you guys! Welcome to the family Charlie!!!! AKA CASH





1 comments:

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Congrats on your new nephew! I am sure he will be a great addition to your wonderful family!