Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Daddy, Jackie and Willie opening presents.
Jackie and Willie giving each other love.

This tape just wont get off of me.

Say cheese! Now can I have some chocolate.

Can it be, Baby alive?!

Man, how many presents are there?

Yes, Heelies, now if I could just learn how to use them!

Thank you , just want I wanted!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!


This is was special for us because it was our first Christmas with Willie! Santa went over board but the kiddos were so happy. Will and I woke before Jackie Rose and Willie, so I finally went and woke Jackie because I couldn't take it anymore! I needed to see the smiles on my babies faces when they saw what Santa left under the tree. Jackie had a blast tearing through all her gifts, a kitchen, pink bike, baby alive doll, lipstick, games, laptops and more. Willie made out when it came to Thomas the Tank engine. He got a starter train set, a few cars, some transformers, tool set, a truck walker thing and much more. I cant believe Willie will be 1 on the 22nd of this month. Lord knows he made out with all his boy toys this year! I guess we can always ask for cloth and savings bonds ,,,,right?! Hope you enjoy the pictures! Its been a great year for us for far!






















































1 comments:

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

I can't believe that Willie will be a year in a couple of days, it seems like just yesterday we were both prego with our little guys! We miss you all terribly! Looks like you had a great Christmas!