Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cruisin' Right Along....

Willie has been interested in walking for about 2 months. He would stand on his own, cruise along the furniture, maybe take 1 or 2 steps. Jackie Rose was walking by 10 months but Willie man has wanted to take his own time! Finally 3 days ago, he took 3 to 4 steps, then 4 to 5, then all of a sudden 7 to 10 steps at a time. He looks so cute too, like a little Frankenstein. I think he is figuring out , it may be a little easier to walk then to crawl. But don't let that fool you, that boy is a professional crawler!!! I cant believe it, I turn my head for one second and he is already all the way upstairs getting into his sisters room. Jackie cant stand that by the way. Hope you enjoy seeing my boy walk right along! I cant believe how fast my baby is growing. We have been so caught up with all the sicknesses in this house, we haven't had a chance to just sit back and enjoy his little milestones. boo hoo.

2 comments:

the thorntons said...

He is so funny! That was quite a fall. I love his little voice. Glad he's feeling better! Tell Jackie that I remember my little bro driving me CRAZY by coming into my room. At least we've outgrown that phase, and we get along great now!

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Jace and Willie could be twins! Jace is now walking down the hallway and across the room, two days ago he was only taking 7 or 8 steps, man it happens fast!