Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ENT Visit

Yesterday we went to the ENT for Willie. Finally he will be getting his tubes next Friday. I am hoping they are the answers to our prayers. The doctor said his one ear is still red, but "not " an ear infection. In Willie terms that means in a day or two he will have another ear infection. His fluid in his ear isnt flowing and well thats going to cause an ear infection. I am going to see my cousin today to have her look at his ear. Thank goodness for family hook ups! Hopefully she will take a good look see and maybe give some more meds. that would keep up good for the surgery , which he cant be sick for. UHH. He is refusing to take his morning nap. Which means a grochy baby for his 2:30 apt. My little boy is so stubborn... wonder were he gets that from????

I sent Jackie Rose off to school today, and on the ways she said Mommy my tummy hurts. I am such a bad mom, I sent her anyways. I cant have her missing so much school! Hopefully she is feeling better by the time she gets home!

1 comments:

the thorntons said...

You are not a bad mom. Hopefully Jackie made it through the day okay and her tummy got to feeling better. I'm praying that Willie stays well for getting his tubes in. Woo Hoo!! No more ear infections!!