Friday, February 29, 2008

Got my tubes in....

Willie finally got his tubes put in this morning. They said no food or drink after midnight. We were hoping he would sleep all night , but we didn't get that lucky. He woke up at midnight, i let him have an ounce of milk to go back to sleep. Then he woke again at 5:30 and was up until the surgery. UHHH, its been a long morning. But hopefully when its all said and done, this will be worth it all! Here are some pictures we took. Our little man was a real trooper!


Right before we left the house.
Right before we got out of the car to the doctors office.

Changing over, doesn't he look so cute!

Mommy had to dress up too, so I could go back while the gave you anesthesia .

Killing time, waiting for the sedation drug to make you tired!

Still full of energy.

I just had to take this picture!

Trying to call someone to get me out of here!

Finally, I am done and can have some juice!

Sleeping on my ride home.


Man I am tired.

0 comments: