Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Ol' Apple Pickin'

After Jackie Rose's soccer game we went to pick some apples with good friends of ours. It was the hottest day all summer mind you. So I had already sweat 10 pounds out from the soccer game, and I think another 5 pickin' apples! It was fun and we got some great pictures. I have to say the apples wernt that great, which was a bummer. And they had no honey crisp apples. Which are my favorite. If you see them anywhere , you must buy them. Taste them , you will never go back to a normal apple again. We had a great time. It was fun hanging with our friends and watching our kids play together. We have some sweet memories from the day!

My boys!
I love this, Willie was following Jr around!

He is gonna get it, uhh, uhhh,

Ha , he got it!

Yes our traditional ham pose!
Still in their soccer gear.

So sweet,this is always the start of a very yucky double pink eye!

They are so sweet together.



Wait daddy, I gotta taste this one!

I would love to say this is the view from our new back yard. I can dream right!

post signature


2 comments:

Chris Robertson said...

Hey guys,

These blogs are great, a good way to see what is going on in your lives. How is the new job going Will? By the way you need a haircut.

the thorntons said...

I read this post forever ago but never commented! Jackie Rose looks SO grown up in these pictures. I wish I could see one of her soccer games!!