Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Burke Nursery Field Trip

Jackie had her first every kindergarten field trip to Burke Nursery. Willie and I got there 2 hours before them and were able to have some great quality time together! He is growing so fast. I can't believe he will be 2 in January. He was happy to see his sister when their school finally arrived. We enjoyed eating lunch with them, going on a hay ride and playing with all the cool slides, swings, and boats. They even had some animals to look at. Willie and I left before Jackie did, so he enjoyed picking out his own pumpkins on the way out. I think he thinks they are balls and is waiting for them to bounce. We were very lucky he didn't break any on the way out!


Willies favorite dirt pile! He found some treasure too.
I just love this picture

That's my boy, always going for those rocks.

Mr. GQ

Jackie and her class .

Yes, my son throwing a fit.

Jack with some of her girlfriends.

Jackie and her best bud Lily.

Spooky hay ride.

My sweet baby girl.

Yes, I found the perfect pumpkin!

HMMM, maybe I can pick two....

post signature


1 comments:

Sara O said...

OMG... Willie is sooo handsome! I feel like he's all grown up since I saw him last @ Oktoberfest!! Can't wait to see the kiddo's next weekend @ JR's party :) XOXO