Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oktoberfest 2008

The O'Connell family gang got together for Ft. Myers Oktoberfest. We had a blast. All the kids loved the rides . I enjoyed watching how happy the kiddos were. Rachel put on a brave face and rode a ride with me that went upside down and around and up and down again, UHH. We both were praying for that ride to end. She said she thought she was going to throw up, and I yelled DON'T, cuz it would have been all over us. She made it through. We had a blast. Willie had fun jumping on the moon bounce, Jack loved the swings, and Will and I loved seeing the smile on our kids face!!! We enjoyed our family and some beer!!! YUMMY.


Look who is driving ...

Dancing to some good German music.

Rachel , Emma, and Jack on the dino ride!

Sara and Jack.

Lovin' the swings!


Rachel and I are to the far right, we had so much fun.

Grandma and Jackie.... flying away.

Daddy and his little boy!

post signature

0 comments: