Thursday, May 31, 2007

8 wonderful years .....

Tuesday was my 8 year wedding anniversary. I can not believe how time flies. Two states, two deployments and two kids later we are still going strong. I am in awe of how much my love continues to grow for my husband. Everyday I feel I love him so much that I could not possibly fall deeper in love with him. Then the next day hits and well I love him even more. I know sappy stuff but its true. Even with an argument here and there, I am so deeply in love with that man.

We were able to get my mom and dad to watch Jackie Rose and baby Willie. It was his first official time to be left alone for more than 30 mins with out us. WOW. I had two bottles ready for mom and dad. Will and I ate at Carabbas. It was great. We sat up right were you can watch them cook. It was fun and our chef was from Boston so he had a great accent! We then went to get some ice cream. I called to check in and mom was just giving Willie his first bottle. So I went and got my toes done. What a great husband to sit there and wait for me! By the time we got home mom was sitting on the stairs with Willie. Apparently he just calmed down. He drank 2 of the 4 ounce bottle before realizing it wasn't mommy! Will and I had only feed him once before from a bottle. He just isn't used to it yet. But man he better learn fast. I really enjoy my freedom there. So thanks to mom and dad for letting us go out on our first official date in months! We really needed it. And thank you to my wonderful husband for putting up with me for so many years, for giving me two wonderful children, for helping me keep my relationship with God solid, and for loving me so deeply. I am the luckiest women in the world to have such a great husband! I love you always and forever babe!

1 comments:

the thorntons said...

I love the two of you together!! Ryan and I always laugh so hard when we're with you because you two couldn't be more opposite, yet SO perfect for each other! You are both very lucky & we're so happy for you. Congrats on 8 wonderful years! :)