Sunday, March 02, 2008





Ladies day out.....



Well , Saturday I got to go out to lunch with all the ladies in my family. It was so nice to sneak away for a few hours , away from the kids and all the issues going on with them. Everyone was feeling great, so I felt comfy leaving them alone with Will. Lunch was great. The food was amazing and the company was awesome! Its great to have some adult conversation, and not always talking about sick kids!



I got home, and the kids were happy to see me. Will sure was happy too. It was a long day for him. We had dinner, and it was so hard to get Jack to eat. She hasn't had much of an appetite since being sick last week. But I just tried to think positive. We put the kids down, Willie woke up once for about an hour. Just when my head hit the pillow, little Jackie Rose came running in our room. She had a fever and her tummy was killing her. She was screaming her tummy hurt . It was so sad. She was pooping and puking at the same time. My poor sweet girl. She had a 103' temp, and was just so miserable. She had thrown up the Tylenol i had given her. Man we just couldn't win. She continued this until 10:30 am this morning. She seems to be holding some fluids down, Thank you Lord!



I swear, just when i thought we were out of the woods, then this. I am truly being tested. Sometimes i feel like its just beyond anything i can handle. I hate to see my babies so sick and desperate to feel better. I miss the days of being carefree. Looking forward to the weekends bike rides, park visits, Chuckie Cheeses, and just getting to be healthy seems so long ago. I cant remember the last time we just got to be a happy healthy family. I am burnt out! My babies are burnt out, and poor Will, has to put up with my unstable self! Keep the prayers coming! I cant wait to blog about happy times again!

0 comments: