Sunday, April 06, 2008

Birthday + Wedding = One heck of a good time!

Our dearest friend, Josh married the love of his life, Meredith on Will's birthday. It was an amazing day. I don't think we have ever seen Josh smile so wide. I swear it was ear to ear! He is such an amazing person, and he truly found his soul mate in Meredith. The are the perfect pair. Their families are amazing people, so I know their life together will be a happy one! Meredith was beautiful , and of course our Marines always look HOT HOT HOT in their dress blues. The wedding itself was held in a Catholic church in Arlington. The couple used family priest. And boy were they funny. True Irish Catholics. It was so much fun. Everyone was laughing and crying. I loved that the marines were able to do the traditional marine sword ceremony. I wished i would have done that at my wedding. They also went to the Iwo Jima Memorial and took pictures. I too, wish I would have done that on my big day. The reception was at Ft. Mcnair. That place is breathtaking! The party was a blast. We met so many new and old friends. The food was amazing, the cake was great, the dancing was amazing. I tell you they were out there all night long! It reminded me of my family and the way we all like to PARRRRRTAYYYYYYY. The " Cavan's are now on a two week honeymoon in Tuscany. OHHHHHH, I wish I was with them. I wouldn't have been a bad third wheel.. hmmm.


Josh and Meredith

My hunk .


I love Marines!




The kiss....


My husband smacking Meredith on the bottom ,welcoming her to the Marine Corps.


Dang I love a man in Uniform... we are keeping Wills for dress up. Tee hee hee.

Great Buddies.

I had goosebumps taking this picture. So meaningful!


The yummy cake.

Their first dance.

The happy couple.

Man we were having some serious fun!

Josh shacking his bum.

Our famous self portrait.

Our new friends ,,,, we had a great table!!!

The Three Musketeers.

The priest, Josh's mom, Veronica, and the funny priest!!!!!

My husband made me take him to the new Nat's Park for a fast picture.

My husbands favorite spot, right by the Capital!!!!!


post signature


1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Looks like so much fun! I miss being crazy with you!! I also miss men in uniform...I think "dress up" is a great idea. Love ya girl!