Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails..thats what little boys are made of.

Saturday I was able to go my dear friend, Erin's , baby shower. I meet Erin in North Carolina when Will was with 1/6. I tell ya, I meet some of my dearest friends in that battalion. Erin is so sweet, and she is also a Zeta... we clicked right from the start. She is the cutest pregnant women ever. She is so tiny and just looks like she swallowed a basketball. UHHH, wish I looked that way!!!!Any who, I had a blast, and wished I could have stayed longer. (I had to run so that I could get to the circus w/ the kids!)Congrats Erin! I cant wait to meet your sweet little boy!!!




Jen and Rebecca,,, some more of my 1/6 sisters!


Opening my gift.. think she liked it!

Yes, I need a haircut! But man Erin looks so cute!

Michele and I ,,, man we are trouble!


Yes, we know,,,, to cute !


post signature

0 comments: