Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Day ROCKS!!!!

Will and I finally got to sneak way for some family time! It was so much fun. We were so blessed that the weather was amazing. I think it hit 85'. We were wearing shorts too! So much fun! We walked around DC, hit the Smithsonian, played in the water, and ate at Wills favorite Italian restaurant. It had been way to long since Will, the kids, and I have just gotten away to play. We made great memories, and I have decided to mark it on the calendar at least 2 a month to get out just the 4 of us!!!


My boys!
My sweet babies!

Seriously, isnt he a cutie!

Daddys Little girl!




She loves her pictures!

Willie had so much fun running around!


I had to make her smile for this, she was freaked out by all the bugs.



Would you gals just love to to have this one!



Yes, thats the Capital.


Gotta love the Washington Monument.

Jackie had so much fun running through the water.


I love this shot!



post signature


2 comments:

the thorntons said...

Are ya happy I finally updated?!? That was for YOU, you know! Anyway, family day looks SO FUN!!! I'm glad just the 4 of you had a chance to just be a family. Jackie & Willie have the coolest parents ever! Miss ya girl. Your hair looks cute by the way. :-)

ThePoeFam said...

Our family days consist of going to the mall...and you go to D.C....SO JEALOUS! Love the pics! :)