Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Night On the Town....

Will and I finally got a chance to sneak out of the house with out the kids. It was LONG over due. With the everyday things that happen in life, our lives seem to be so busy, there seems to never be time for he and I just just talk. So finally we planned a day to get out and enjoy each other! We went to a bar for a drink in DC, then headed to a Mexican restaurant, and off to a Nats game in their new stadium. It was wonderful. We were like teenagers, holding hands and being all getty. It was funny. I had a great time and cant wait for our next date! I have planned it out with my sister that she gets two date nights a month and Will and I will get the same!!! Thank goodness for living next to family!!


In front of the new Nat's stadium.

Will was like a kid.. he has so much fun.

The stadium, behind the building to the left is the tip of the Capital building...

I forget his name, he is famous, and threw the first pitch.

Will after the game, they lost, but it was still a great time!


post signature


0 comments: