Monday, July 21, 2008

Bethany Beach!!!

I have tons of pictures to download of us at the beach! But here are a few. We went on our annual Bethany beach trip. I hate leaving that place. One of these day I WILL have a beach house there! I think I may re decorate my house to make it more a beachy feel! I just cant get enough. Its funny, when I did live next to the beach, I could take it or leave it. Now that I don't , I need it!! It started out rough, but ended up being a great family trip. Cant wait for next year.

My baby loves his balloons .
Some of the gang.

Jackie loves her music!

He is so tall!

This is the best park! Right down town!

I had to give Will a 5 minute warning!

This was cool, she could hear the other kid talk in the other end.

My princess.
Ok, My monkey.

post signature


0 comments: