Monday, July 21, 2008

I am not ignoring you!!!

Ok, to all of my friends, I am not ignoring you. I have been going through so much lately, I am lucky to be standing! For a month straight, I have had sick people in my house. First Will, then Jackie, then Willie, back to Jackie, back to Will. Then we left for the beach for ONE GLORIOUS, NO ONE SICK week. Then we get home and Willie turns up with Mouth, hand and foot disease. That is what we have been fighting with for over a week! IT SUCKS. Willie finally ate yesterday after not eating for 3 whole days. It was a struggle to get him to drink liquids. He wouldn't take a bottle and could only drink from a straw. He has/had blisters on his tongue, rash on the rough of his mouth, blisters on his bottom, and on his feet. It was so bad the other day he could barley walk. I tell you , pray for us, that Jackie Rose doesn't get this! Its the worst. And to top it off there is nothing you can do but wait it out! No one sleeps, and all your baby does is cry. Its horrible! So I just haven't had the energy to call and catch up with everyone. I am sorry. I hope you can understand. I , being the MOM, have been hard at work taking care of all the sick ones. The moment everyone is good to go, I AM OUT OF HERE. I am going out w/ the gals and getting a much needed BEER! Its gotten so bad, I have decided when people ask how the family is, I am going to say great! The end of story! I swear I can depress myself just by telling the stories! So know I love you guys! And soon, I will be back to my normal self, good lord willing! I think I caught up w/ the blog too. Just need to post some good beach pictures! Oh and yes, I am still job hunting.

Oh Will started his NEW job today. I will post on that , once I get to hear all the fun details!




post signature

2 comments:

the thorntons said...

Thanks for catching me up. Man, I've been DYING to see pics of Will's party! Look like you've been up to lots of fun stuff in the midst of all the sickness. I hope my little Willie feels better soon. Maybe for a treat once everyone is well, you should come visit your long lost friend in TEXAS!!!!!!!! We miss y'all so much. Can't wait to catch up for real, but know that I totally understand how busy you've been. Love ya lots!

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Elizabeth had that and I know how awful it is!!! Hope he gets bettter soon!