Monday, July 14, 2008

NYC here we come....

Will, Willie, Jackie Rose, Poppa, and Paulie headed off to NYC to see family. We had a great time! Poppa got to see Hoboken, were he grew up. We got to catch up with family. We even got to meet the brand new Michael William! It was tuns of fun, and ended to fast!

Paulie and Jackie in the American Girl Doll Store!

Girls just love to shop!

Willie screamed so loud the entire store got quite!

My poser.
My little man!

In the heart of the city.

I love my little family.
Say Cheese.

In Toys R Us.
Made out of Lego's...

Trains, Trains, and more Trains..

Time square.

Will and Obama.. tee hee hee.

Our night out.

Wills NYC family.

Look at that view.

I just love her!
This park was so cool!
Willie was in heaven.
Ground Zero.. Man its change since I had seen it last.

Boat tour.

More NYC Family.
View from our hotel.. It was of the NYC skyline.

post signature


0 comments: