Monday, July 21, 2008

There is nothing like a Sunset Parade at the Iwo Jima!

I always love seeing Will stand at attention!

Silent Drill Team.

Do I really need to say anything?


Mom getting her son in laws book signed by Jim Webb. Also, the general standing next to them is my dear friends dad! They look so much alike! So cute!


There is no other feeling like it. I have been going to Sunset Parades at the Iwo Jima Memorial since I was a Little girl! You get to hear the Marine Corps band play amazing music. You also get to see the silent drill team. If you have yet to see them, its an amazing site for sure! Surprisingly Will had never been to a parade. I got to sit back and watch him. It was very emotional for he and I. Getting out of the Corps was a hard decision to make. It is apart of us, and its sad to move on. But any who, the Sunset Parade was amazing. Jackie enjoyed herself. My mom ran up to Mr. Webb and had him sign Wills book. So everyone ended up having a blast!

post signature

0 comments: