Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good Morning Birthday Boy!!!!!!





Right before mommy woke me up.
What,, its my birthday?

Keep singing, I love it.

Yes, I am a ham.

Birthday bath time with sissy.

Can I take a bath in peace Mommy?
















Yes, I am going to drink this dirty water.



























Happy Birthday Willie!



The day is finally here. My son is now 1. Your big day just snuck up on me. I have been enjoying every moment , watching you grow. It has been so wonderful watching roll over the first time, seeing your first tears, hearing your first laugh, seeing your first tooth, watching your hug your sister, seeing you smile when your daddy walks in the room. It has been so wonderful being your mom. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are so amazing. You have grown into such a little gentleman. You are all boy. You love to rough house, you love grabbing hair, throwingthings, you are all over the place. Your personality its great. It helps me and daddy to stay young, to cherish every second with you and Jackie Rose. We love you so much baby! Happy first birthday. We cant wait to see what this next year will bring for all of us! You are our favorite little man. You mean the world to us!



Thanks for my cupcakes Mamie.

Yes, I am proud to be Irish!



















































I love my sissy.


































Man this is good stuff!


My sweet little boy, he is a doll baby.

Yes, I can eat cake!
































Here Mommy, have some!

I love my toys!


Hey, where did Mamie and Pop Pop go?


I love my grandparents!


The day before my big day.. I love play places!




Here to being 1!

1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Sweet Willie,
I can't believe my precious godson is already 1!!! You are growing up so fast and getting cuter and cuter with every picture I see. I want to know what your personality is like! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in person sooner than later! We love you!!