Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a difference a week makes!

A week ago today my life completely changed. They way I think, the way i act, the way I look at my family and friends. A week ago today my dear sweet boy laid helpless on our floor. We looked at his sweet body laying their lip and not breathing. So many thoughts ran through my mind. I didn't understand what was going on, just 10 minutes before you were fine. I couldn't believe my son was lifeless right in front of my eyes. I was begging God to bring us help for you. My heart breaks now as I write these worlds. We were so afraid we were going to loose you. In that moment nothing else mattered to us, we wanted our son back, healthy and happy. It seemed like an eternity before the ambulance got to our house. What a day that was. We were never so afraid in our lives. The thought of loosing our son, its unimaginable. Thank the Lord, that he had his hand over you that day. Even when you had another seizure w/ in those first 24 hours, God was watching over you. I don't know how anyone can get through any of life's trials w/ out having faith, without having God in your life. Thank you dear Lord for giving Will and I wonderful loving children. We will never take a moment with them for granted. We will enjoy every tear every laugh, every special moment that is to come. Our life is FULL. Our children complete our family. Our eyes are reopened. Life for us will never be the same. We will enjoy the blessings you give us, the friends you have come into our lives, the family we have. Life is good.... Willie is so wonderful, he hasn't had a fever in 3 days! AMEN

0 comments: