Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Paulie!


We were able to go out to our favorite restaurant , Cheese Cake Factory, to help Paulie celebrate her birthday. We had so much for getting to hang out with Poppa and Paulie. The food was great and of course the company ROCKED! Willie was having a blast running all over the booth stealing every ones food. Boy that little man can eat! He will put anything in that little mouth of his. He was also loves loves loves to hang all over his sister. Poor girl can't get a moments peace! She is always screaming for him to get off of her, and saying Willie, I need my PRI-BA-CEE. I love hearing her say that. Its so cute! Happy Birthday to Paulie. We had a blast!



I love Willie's face in this picture.

That's my boy, eating my asparagus.


Still hungry, eating Paulies fries and dipping them in tartar sauce, YUCK.

Her Happy Birthday cheesecake.

Once again getting pounced by Willie.

The birthday party gang.


post signature


0 comments: