Monday, March 03, 2008

A Sigh of Relief!!

I just wanted to share something with all my blog friends. Last night, I put Jackie Rose to bed, she insisted i sleep with her. So after she fell asleep, and when I finally woke, I went into my bed. Will was already there sleeping, I was so tired, I just snuggled against him and fell asleep. Before I knew it, my alarm was going off. Yes you heard it right. I FINALLY got to sleep through the night. No sick kids waking me up, pooping or puking. It was a restful night. Something I haven't had since January 11th. OH MY GOODNESS, It was so amazing! Just to finally feel what it was like to sleep was awesome! I know , it may be a different story tonight, but for now , in this moment, I am finally well rested.

2 comments:

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Congrats! Let's hope it is the start of a trend! I know how it feels to be sleep deprived and how good it feels to finally get that rest your body needs! Hope it is the start of some healing!

the thorntons said...

I really hope this is the beginning of many more restful nights to come! You have been through a crazy few months, so hopefully everything is on the UP & UP!