Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patty's Day Parade

If you know me, than you know how much I love my St. Patty's Day! We went the the Manassas parade this year, and it was so much fun. I took tons of pictures, but mostly with my sisters camera. I will post those when she finally sends them to me. Willie enjoyed being outside and being able to walk all over the place. He didn't sit still for one minute. Jackie Rose sat still watching ever group that went by. She was also enjoying having so much family their with us. We couldn't have ask for a prettier day. It was so warm and sunny , Willie was getting a bit burnt. Ouch. I have to pack that suntan lotion in my diaper bag!!! We all went to eat at a local restaurant , were Mommy was able to have her traditional green beer!!! And for only 99 cents! It was a great time! Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

Daddy lovin' on his little boy!
My " Super Star".

Poppa and Jackie Rose.

My hottie military man!


post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sara O said...

I love the new look of your blog! Just wanted to let you know we had sooo much fun this weekend w/ you guys :) We'll definitely have to go every year w/ the kids - good times! XOXO Sara :)