Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Minni Break Down!!!!!

So I had a mini break down yesterday. First off I had to go out and get Jackie Rose an outfit for her pictures today. I was counting on a dress at Old Navy. Turns out they don't get their dresses in until today . UHHH. So she is wearing a cute pair of jeans a sweet shirt! OH well, not what I wanted but she really does look cute! I came home and Will was giving the kids a bath. He told me Willie had put his head under water. If you know anything about tubes, there is one rule, DON'T GET THE EARS WET. I had bought ear plugs, but Will said he didn't know were they were. UHH, you could have called me. Needless to say, I was freaking out. I called my cousin who is a doctor, and she said he would be fine. I called and left a message for his ENT doctor, and now he has an apt. at 2:45 today. So pray he is fine. I would hate for that bath water to be sitting in the middle of his ears. He seems fine, and I am sure he is , but I need this apt. to put me at ease. I was crying. I had to call my mom to vent. I am just burnt out with having my kids so sick. Willie woke at 3:30 then Jack woke at 4:30, hungry and saying her tummy hurt. Mom says I need to take care of me, because there isn't anyone else who will do it. AMEN, isn't that the truth. I just need to step back and remember I am no good to anyone unless I take care of me. Right now, I just look horrible, feel horrible, and that just sucks. I am gonna work on me one of these days.

0 comments: