Thursday, May 08, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod!

When I was in High School I meet a girl named Angie on my first day! We went to a private school were we had to wear uniforms. I was in the bathroom, checking myself out, I was so nervous. The next thing you know Angie walks out of the bathroom, w/ her skirt on backwards. Of course I had to let her know, and from that moment on we were inseparable. She is my life long friend. We have been through so much together. We always talked about when we had kids, how they would be best friends. UHHHH, and just look at life now. My baby, Jackie Rose, and Angie's baby, Lauryn, are best friends. Its so great to see them play together, and grow together. I thank God for Angie's friendship, and the friendship our children now share.








I love this picture!





post signature

0 comments: