Tuesday, September 04, 2007

7 Months and going STRONG!

Willie has grown so much the past three months. He got his two bottom teeth at five months. Now he is working on his top too and one tooth by his bottom left tooth. He started to sit up at the end of 6 months. Man he is a cutie when his sits straight up and gives you that smile of his! And yes, at 7 months he is crawling! Well as Will would say , he does the marine low man crawl! I will have to video it for you all and blog that soon! My little boy is a sweetie pie. He has been sleeping in his crib the past two months. He still wakes a few times , but thats ok. Any chance to spend a few quite moments, just the two of us, is worth the lack of sleep. He also naps, unlike Jackie Rose. He takes a morning nap and an afternoon name. The good lord has blessed me! I prayed for a napper! Now that Jackie is in school, I can have 2 hours to clean! AMEN! He is a great eater too. 3 jars of food and breast milk and 1-2 bottles of formula a day! He is such a good little boy! Hope you enjoy the pictures...




Yes thats right, I am playing with my sisters doll. I love to mess up their hair!





1 comments:

the thorntons said...

He has gotten so big and handsome! I just love love love my godson's little smile. It makes me melt! I need a Gazes fix, and I need it SOOOOON...when are you coming to visit me?!?!?!