Saturday, September 22, 2007

I got tagged again!!!!!!



1. Who is your man? Lawrence William Gazes



2. How long have you been together? FOREVER!! 12 YEARS



3. How long did you date? dated 4 years before we were married, we were engage during that time...



4. How old is your man? 31



5. Who eats more? with out a doubt Will!



6. Who said "I love you" first? He did,,,,man we were 19 then...



7. Who is taller? duhhhhh Will!



8. Who sings better? me i guess,,



9. Who is smarter? I would deft. say Will is .



10. Whose temper is worse? MINE...



11. Who does the laundry? me almost always



12. Who takes out the garbage? Will does when he isnt deployed!



13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Will does



14. Who pays the bills? Will does, but when deployed I do



15. Who is better with the computer? Will, but I am getting better..



16. Who mows the lawn? both but it should just be him.



17. Who cooks dinner? Me.



18. Who drives when you are together? Will



19. Who pays when you go out? Will



20. Who is most stubborn? yes me again



21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Will



22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine



23. Who kissed who first? Will kissed me on a bench in Old Town Alexandria, by the water. very weird I must say, I said to him, let me kiss you like I KNOW HOW, and then it was all history, i had him wrapped around my finger.. love at first kiss!!



24. Who asked who out? neither, we were best friends 4 years before we started dating and it just kinda happend. dang we have known eachother 16 years.



25. Who proposed? He did.



26. Who is more sensitive? Me...



27. Who has more friends? i would say me,,,



28. Who has more siblings? me, 2 sisters 1 brother



.29. Who wears the pants in the family?everyone would say me, but lately i say we both do... but man i love it when will wears then,, hehehehehe i like him putting his foot down. go figure the stuff that turns me on!!!!



I tag all the gals that read this and never post anything, Penny, Alicia, Ash, Rach,Kathy Jo, Lindsey,Michele,Erin, and all the other ladies .. you know who you are!

1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Ha! You are so funny...and I don't know what you're talking about, you DEFINITELY wear the pants! :)