Saturday, September 22, 2007

Buenvenidos a Miami.....





This past Friday, I kissed my kids good bye while they were asleep. My husband drove me and dropped me off, and I kissed him good bye. Yes thats right, lots of good byes, why you say, cuz it was time for me to PARRRRRTAYYYYYYY! I was off to Miami for Rachels bachelorette party. It was awesome. From the minute I got off the plan to the minute I got back on the plan I was none stop. We got to our hotel, me and 5 other gals, then headed straight for the pool/beach. I dont have pictures of that stuff to show you know. Long story short my camera ran out of space, so I have to wait for everyone to give me their pictures at Rachels wedding in ONLY two weeks. wow!! Any who I had a blast. The food was amazing. The clubs were cool, deft different from VA clubs. They had beds by their pools, the music was different, it was just amazing. I will have pictures of that stuff in a later blog. What i do have pictures of is our first night going out. I had my first drink in over a year! We ate dinner at this place called NEXTT. It was great food, but we swear they stole Cheese Cake Factory menu! As we sat down, Maria (one of the glas who came out for the party) noticed that the guy next to us was from Flip that house! Very cool seeing someone famous our first night. I went on a land and sea tour the next day, a few big highlights for me was seeing Miami INK! I love that show,, tell me you have all seen that. I even went in there but I have to wait for those pictures too boo hoo. We saw Versace's house, Miami Vice house , Shaqs house, Rosie O'Donnell, Earnest Hemingway's brothers house, a 50 MILLION dollar house, I could go on an on. It was amazing. Miami is so beautiful. I have never seen anything like it. It was a great getaways for me! So enjoy the pictures,,, there will be more sooner or later!!......

I wrote this Sept 17th,, sorry for posting so late.



















My first beer in over a year,, went down kinda rough.


A cool looking tree...

Ash and Rach dont get out much!


This was at one of the clubs..





Miami Ink

Miami vice house

Shaqs house





2 comments:

the thorntons said...

Sounds like an awesome time! Jealous...very jealous. :)

ThePoeFam said...

You're a mess!!! Looks like fun!