Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sweet Ones..

I am a bit late in blogging this one. But I am just now catching up on my blogs. A few weeks ago I got the chance to babysit my niece Emma for the first time! Jackie , Willie , and I were looking forward to spending the day with our Emma Jean. We had so much fun playing with all our toys, eating snacks, and of course dessert! Willie just loved having Emma here. He was so amazed to see a small human walking. I think that is what got him on the crawling band wagon! She was so much fun. We get to watch her on Mondays for a few hours the next two months while Sara is in school. It will be nice for us to get that time because the O'Connells will be moving from Manassas (which is only 5 mins from our house) to Burke. We are happy for them but will miss our dinners and get togethers we have been able to have! Any hoo,,, as you can see my little Miss. Emma kept a little O on her face all day. Every picture I took she kept her lips in an O shape. Guess it was the letter of the day!

This ball is as big as Emma.
OHHH , did I do that?

Willie just loves his cousin!

Jackie shared her Popsicles with her buddy!

This is my favorite picture of Emma ever...

If you look close you can see Popsicle between Emma's eyes. It was very funny.





1 comments:

the thorntons said...

She is adorable! I love her little "O" and that sticky popsicle all over her face! How fun that y'all get to hang out!